Thursday, December 24, 2009

Student House Insurance How Long Is A Insurance Company Required To Give Before They Cancel Your Insurance?

How long is a insurance company required to give before they cancel your insurance? - student house insurance

My insurance me yesterday and informed me that they would cancel my insurance because my house rented to a group of students. They gave me two weeks to find new insurance before they cut me. I can not find someone to make sure. If they cut my insurance, my bank cancel my mortgage, and I think that means I'll lose the house. If the insurance company may not leave me this way. If we have the insurance two months ago, there was no one living in the house, but it was rental insurance. We have never lied or anything, we were completely honest during the entire process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment