Thursday, December 3, 2009

Epileptic Seizures More Condition_symptoms Who Else Has A Dog That Experiences Epileptic Seizures?

Who else has a dog that experiences epileptic seizures? - epileptic seizures more condition_symptoms

My Chocolate Lab began to experience seizures in December. It had been phenebarbatol. Now phenebarbatol not work by itself and also potassium bromide. The first time was the worst. I am learning to live with him, but he seems to get easier. I just want other people that I know the cross.

2 comments:

lukejeff... said...

Hey there,

I have not experienced personally, but a good friend of mine once had a dog with seizures. He and the dog at large, and the dog was a fairly long life.

Unfortunately I can not help but wanted to give up to a certain level of comfort and security, are not alone!

Goodbye and good luck

Jenn <3 said...

This may be comforting to you, but I knnow what happens. We had a blonde beagle named Abby. She had cramps. She was very old, about 16th We took her to the vet to get to clean their teeth. There were about 3 teeth on the left side, because the vet had to get points. Acid, was in her mouth to spread his kidneys. She was very ill. One day he found a crisis in his bed. He immediately took to the vet. Usually the attacks are take about 5 minutes, but it took 30 minutes. I've never done. We had to ask for his arrest. I loved him. I miss her. I hope you do not have to go through it. I'm sorry.

Post a Comment